You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Rover / Land Rover - Android and iPhone/iPod Car Kit
GROM-IPD4 interface makes it easy to enjoy your music while driving. With a plug-and play connection your mobile phone IOS (iPod, iPhone) or Android becomes an in-car media centre. An optional Bluetooth Dongle adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Rover 75 1999-2005 (Alpine stereo)
- Rover MG 2001-2005 (Alpine stereo)
- Rover ZT 2001-2005 (Alpine stereo)
- Range Rover 2000-2004 (Alpine stereo, NO navigation)
- Land Rover Discovery 2000-2004 (Alpine stereo, NO navigation)
- Land Rover Freelander 2000-2004 (Alpine stereo, NO navigation)
- Any Rover with a stereo manufactured by Alpine
Model not listed - please contact us with your car details
Note: For Range Rover & Land Rover vehicles please check CDC port is present on back of radio. CD changer equipped models may require BMWT harness.
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us first.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection between the interface and the car.
Most BMW era Rovers use the RVR cable for connection into the head unit. For Range Rover, Land Rover and Sat Nav systems we recommend checking your vehicle for the appropriate connection - BMWS, BMWT or RVR.
- Car stereo adapter in metal enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #RVR
- USB extension cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- Bluetooth Dongle (BTD)
- Aux-line-in & USB charge cable (35UB)