You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Mercedes - Android and iPhone/iPod Car Kit
GROM-IPD4 interface makes it easy to enjoy your music while driving. With a plug-and play connection your mobile phone IOS (iPod, iPhone) or Android becomes an in-car media centre. An optional Bluetooth Dongle adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Mercedes any model 1994-98 (not compatible with ML series)
- Note: Grom adapters are only compatible with Mercedes between the above 4 years!
Recent Mercedes use a fibre optic system - contact us for more details on Grom M.O.S.T. fibre optic kits!
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us first.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection between the Grom interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
- Car stereo adapter in metal enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port #MB
- USB extension cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- Bluetooth Dongle (BTD)
- Aux-line-in & USB charge cable (35UB)