You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Mazda (MP3 radio) - Android and iPhone/iPod Car Kit
GROM-IPD4 interface makes it easy to enjoy your music while driving. With a plug-and play connection your mobile phone IOS (iPod, iPhone) or Android becomes an in-car media centre. An optional Bluetooth Dongle adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming.
Suitable for the "MP3" radio found in the following vehicles:
- Mazda 3 2005-2012
- Mazda 5 2005-2012
- Mazda 6 2005-2012
- Mazda MX5 2005-2008
- Mazda MPV 2005-2008
- Mazda Protege 2005-2003
- Mazda CX-7 2007-2012* (not navigation)
- Mazda BT 50 2006-2008
***Radio must have MP3 printed on the main panel***
***Due to many different MP3 radio variants, dual LCD display models work best, single LCD displays may be incompatible***
Note: *If "MP3" is not printed on the radio's front panel then please see our other Mazda kits
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us first.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
Most Mazda radios require the MAZ02 connection, however if yours has "MP3" printed on the main panel then the MAZM connection is required.
- All iPods, iPads, iPhones including 6/6 Plus and Lightning connections
- Full Android integration requires DashLinQ Android App, available FREE at Google Play Store
- USB streaming for select Android devices (Jelly Bean and up) is available without DashLinQ. You can stream music and use track up/down controls from any music application, while connected via USB.
Bluetooth Compatibility via optional BTD:
- Any phone with Bluetooth inc. iPhones, Android based phones, Windows phones etc.
- Automotive grade USB extension cable with latch-style connectors
- Operating Temperature: -40C - +85 C (-50F - 200 F)
- Operating current: ~220mA
- Standby current: ~1mA
- SN Ratio: 95dB
- DAC resolution: NA
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Dimensions: W / H / D - 60* 73 * 20 mm
- Weight: 60g
- Enclosure: white metal
- Car stereo adapter in metal enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #MAZM
- USB extension cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- Bluetooth Dongle (BTD)
- Aux-line-in & USB charge cable (35UB)