You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Audi / Seat / Skoda / VW - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Most Audi models 1998-2005
- Audi A2 1999-2005
- Audi A3 2001-2009 (NO MMI)
- Audi A4 1998-2005 (AUDS needed*)
- Audi A4 2006-2009 (NO MMI)
- Audi A6 2001-2004 (AUDS needed*)
- Audi A8 1999-2003 (AUDS needed*)
- Audi RS4 2007-2008 (NO MMI)
- Audi TT 1999-2010 (NO MMI)
- SEAT any model 1998-2010
- Skoda any model 1998-2010
- VW Beetle 1999-2010 **
- VW Fox/Polo 1999-2010 **
- VW Cabrio 1998-2001 **
- VW EOS 2007-2010 **
- VW Bora/Jetta 1999-2010 **
- VW Golf 1998-2012 **
- W Passat 1999-2010 **
- VW Tiguan 2004-2010 **
- VW Touareg 2002-2010 **
Note: Audi 2002+ MMI Gen 2 kits now available
Note: * Some Audi's require harness modification or part #AUDS in order to reach the CD changer port.
Note: ** RNS 310, RNS 315, RNS 510, RCD 510 stereos are not compatible, please see VAGR kit
Note: The VAGT cable is available for models that have a CD changer connector in the glovebox/armrest/boot, if preferred please check 2x6 pin connector is present in your vehicle and request VAGT harness instead of VAGM.
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
The VAGM cable features two different connectors for both single and double din head units. Some Audi/VW models may have a boot/arm rest/glove box CD changer mounting position, if this option is preferred please request the VAGT cable.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port (select one)
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Long iPod cable (IPD2L)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)
- AUDS Cable for host loom access (AUDS)