You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
BMW / Mini (CDC fitment) - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles for fitment to CD changer location
- Mini 2001-2005/6
- BMW 3 series (E46) 1997-2005
- BMW 5 series (E39) 1997-2003
- BMW 7 series (E38) 1998-2001
- BMW X3 (E83) 2004-2007
- BMW X5 (E53) 2000-2005
- BMW M3 (E46) 1997-2005
- BMW M5 (E39) 2000-2003
- BMW Z3 (E36/7) 1997-2002
- BMW Z4 (E85) 2003-2008
- BMW Z8 (E52) 2000-2003
- BMW M Roadster (E85) 1999-2002
- BMW M Coupe (E86) 1999-2002
- Range Rover - 2000-2004 (must have CD changer)
- Land Rover - 2000-2004 (must have CD changer)
Note: For BMW NAV head units only the boot connection BMWT cable is available!
Note: For BMW DSP (Digital Sound Processor) systems use in conjunction with Grom DSP kit (sold separately)
Note: Range Rover & Land Rover vehicles please check 3 and 6 pin CD changer connector is present.
Note: Some later Range Rover & Land Rover 2004 models have 10-pin connector, in that case a mod is needed. Please contact us for support.
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us first.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection to the car. A BMW has a choice of two:
- Connection into the back of the radio (except on navigation models) requires the BMWS cable, please click here for installation instructions.
- CD changer connection usually located in the boot requires the BMWT cable, please see the video clip.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #BMWT
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Long iPod cable (IPD2L)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP)