You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Chrysler PT Cruiser 02-05 not w/6-disc in-dash changer
- Chrysler Town & Country 03-04
- Chrysler Voyager 02-04
- Chrysler Sebring 02-05
- Dodge Caravan 02-05 no DVD
- Dodge Neon 02-05 must have MODE button
- Dodge Ram 02-05 must have MODE button
- Jeep Liberty 02-07 must have MODE button
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 02-04 must have MODE button
- Jeep Wrangler 02-06 must have MODE button
Note: No Navigation, No Premium Infinity Sound system, No RBQ stereo
Other units may be compatible, please contact us!
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection between the interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port #CHR02
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)