You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Mazda - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Mazda 3 2004-2012*
- Mazda 5 2005-2012*
- Mazda 6 2003-2012* (04 requires change on the radio)
- Mazda MX5 2003-2008*
- Mazda MPV 2002-2008*
- Mazda Protege 2002-2003*
- Mazda RX-8 2004-2009 (radio firmware v9.55 or later supported, v10.1 v10.01 and v9.81 are not supported)
- Mazda CX-7 2007-2012* (not navigation)
- Mazda BT 50 2006-2008*
Note: *If "MP3" is printed on the radio's front panel then please contact us or see MAZM kit
Note: May work on other models providing CDC port is present.
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us first.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the Grom interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port #MAZ02
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)