You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Toyota / Lexus (recent) - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Lexus GS 04-12
- Lexus ES 04-12
- Lexus GX 04-12
- Lexus SC 05-12
- Lexus IS 05-12
- Lexus RX 04-12
- Toyota Corolla / Verso 05-12
- Toyota Auris 06-12
- Toyota Celica 03-12
- Toyota Avensis 03-12
- Toyota Camry 05-12
- Toyota MR2 03-12
- Toyota RAV4 03-12
- Toyota Prius 03-12
- Toyota Camry 05-12
- Toyota Sienna/Previa 04-12
- Toyota Landcruiser 05-12(No DVD / for 2010-2012 NO Navigation)
- Toyota Hilux 05-12
- Toyota Matrix 05-12
- Toyota Yaris 05-12
- Toyota Vitz 05-12
- Toyota Venza 08-12
May work on other models not listed providing CDC port is present. Note: Older Toyota or Lexus vehicles use the larger TOY1 connection, more recent models use the smaller TOY connection. If close to the cutover year it is advisable to double check Note: For 2012 models with sat nav please contact us
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Please note: With many different kits and applications please consider these videos as a general guide.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
Older Toyota or Lexus vehicles use the larger TOY1 connection, more recent models use the smaller TOY connection. If close to the cutover year it is advisable to double check. TOYF and LEX cables are also available for some specific models..
- Any phone with Bluetooth inc. iPhones, Android based phones, Windows phones etc.
Apple compatibility via optional 30 pin iPod cable:
- All Apple devices with the 30 pin dock (iPhone 5/6 requires a genuine Apple Lightning adapter.)
- Any device with a headphone/line out socket
- User Manual
- Firmware update
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Two mini-din extension ports
- Micro SD card slot for firmware updates
- OEM head unit/steering wheel button presses are translated to Bluetooth commands.
- Factory matched harness that connects to your car stereo.
Please Note: GROM-BT3 interface is a CD changer emulator. Therefore to accept a call whilst listening to the radio/CD player, you will need to switch to CD changer mode. Stereo permitting, some Toyota, Lexus and Honda vehicles do allow Bluetooth switching regardless of audio source.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #TOY
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)