You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Volvo (HU-xxx) - Bluetooth integration kit
GROM-BT3 Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming to the original factory stereo of your vehicle, using a direct connection through the CD changer port. The system features built-in Bluetooth and separate microphone along with two expansion ports that could be used for optional accessories such as aux-in and/or iPod/iPhone integration.
Suitable for the following vehicles with HU radio:
- Volvo S40 01-04
- Volvo V40 01-04
- Volvo S60 01-09
- Volvo S70 01-06
- Volvo V70 01-08
- Volvo S80 00-06
- Volvo XC70 01-06
- Note: Will work with ALL head units in the above vehicles including HU-850, HU-803 HU-650, HU-603, HU-401 & RTI Sat Nav
Note: For 2004+ models with the "Floating Panel" radio design please see GROM-MST4 fibre optic kits
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us.
Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
Step 5 - Install head unit and enjoy!
- No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
- No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
- The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
- 0.5m Data cable (vehicle specific cable)
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the Grom interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
SC-xxx radios require the VOL94 cable, HU-xxx radios require the VOL01 cable, more recent models use fibre optics and require the MST4 kit
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #VOL01
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)