You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- Volvo (HU-xxx) - USB3 iPhone Android integration kit
- Android Integration kits
- Aux-Input kits
- Bluetooth Integration kits
- Bluetooth via Aux-In
- Car Wi-Fi
- Cradles & Mounts
- Dash Cams
- DVB & DAB
- Fibre Optic (M.O.S.T.) kits
- GROM Audio Accessories
- iPod iPhone Integration kits
- iPod Dock Converters
- OBD - On Board Diagnostics
- USB Media Integration kits
- VLine - Infotainment System
Volvo (HU-xxx) - USB3 iPhone Android integration kit
GROM-USB3 interface makes it easy to enjoy your music while driving. With plug-and play connection your mobile phone or USB stick becomes an in-car media centre. An optional Bluetooth Dongle adds hands free calling and wireless audio streaming.
Suitable for the following vehicles with HU radio:
- Volvo S40 01-04
- Volvo V40 01-04
- Volvo S60 01-09
- Volvo S70 01-06
- Volvo V70 01-08
- Volvo S80 00-06
- Volvo XC70 01-06
- Note: Will work with ALL head units in the above vehicles including HU-850, HU-803 HU-650, HU-603, HU-401 & RTI Sat Nav
Note: For 2004+ models with the "Floating Panel" radio design please see GROM-MST4 fibre optic kits
Unsure? Download the full vehicle application guide or contact us.
- Step 1 - remove the factory head unit (see FAQ's or video clips for further help)
- Step 2 - connect the Data Cable (Vehicle Specific Cable) into the typically empty CD changer port on the rear of the unit.
- Step 3 - plug the other end of the data cable into the Grom interface which is small enough to leave behind the stereo or ideally route into the glove box.
- Step 4 - connect your chosen accessory cables/USB cable and route to your preferred location around the drivers seat.
- Step 5 - re-install head unit and enjoy.
No fuss, easy DIY plug-and-play installation
No wiring needs to be cut or soldered.
The installation of this kit should not affect your vehicles warranty.
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the Grom interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
SC-xxx radios require the VOL94 cable, HU-xxx radios require the VOL01 cable, more recent models use fibre optics and require the MST4 kit
- USB port accepting USB media (stick / thumb drive / hard drive)
- MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AAC, WAV music supported
Android compatibility via USB port:
- Full Android integration requires DashLinq Android App, available FREE at Google Play Store
- USB streaming for select Android devices (Jelly Bean and up) is available without DashLinQ. You can stream music and use track up/down controls from any music application, while connected via USB.
Apple compatibility via USB port:
- All iPods, iPads, iPhones including 6/6 Plus and Lightning connections
Bluetooth compatibility via Bluetooth dongle:
- Any phone with Bluetooth inc. iPhones, Android based phones, Windows phones etc.
- Automotive grade USB extension cable with latch-style connectors
- Operating Temperature: -40C - +85 C (-50F - 200 F)
- Operating current: ~220mA
- Standby current: ~1mA
- SN Ratio: 95dB
- DAC resolution: NA
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Dimensions: W / H / D - 60* 73 * 20 mm
- Weight: 60g
- Enclosure: black metal
- Car stereo adapter in metal enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port #VOL01
- User manual
- USB extension cable
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- Bluetooth Dongle (BTD)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)